Routledge Studies in Memory and Narrative
This series explores:
* new and continuing debates on the nature and use of memory in the social and behavioural sciences and history
* new insights into the structure and function of narrative, genre and the nature of text as source
* theory, method and technology of interviews
* issues of subjectivity and social change
* contemporary significance of 'oral' society.
The subjects covered include social history, sociology, literature, social anthropology and psychology.